Raising Sexually Healthy Children: Parent Peer Leader Training
Japanese Social Services will be providing the facilitator training for Raising Sexually Healthy Children (in Japanese). Please contact Chie (416-385-9200 / email@example.com) for more details.
Dates – 2 groups:
– Weekday Group: February 1 (Thu), 5 (Mon), 8 (Thu)
– Weekend Group: January 28 (Sun), February 3 (Sat), 8 (Sat)
Time: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
- No child-minding service available
- Free training with light meal and TTC tokens
- Eligibility: (1) Able to read, write, speak and understand Japanese, (2) has group of people, friends, and/or family members to outreach
Click below for the flyer:
**If you are an English speaker and interested in learning about the program, Raising Sexually Healthy Children, please contact Toronto Public Health – 416-338-7600.